365-Day Return Policy
Heat & Cool offers the ultimate, unprecedented 365-day return policy. We offer support before, during and after the sale to ensure you make the best buying decision. But, if for any reason, you must make a return, we provide you with the opportunity, so buy with confidence.
You may receive a total refund of any monies for products purchased, if you cancel the sale before the order is processed. Most orders process and/or ship same day. If you cancel your order after it has been processed, you will incur a $50 processing fee.
Up to 365 days from the date of purchase, items (including instructions, service manual, etc.) unopened, and not received or accepted/signed for delivery in brand new condition can be returned for a fee of $2.50 per/lb. shipping weight.
Up to 365 days from the date of purchase, items opened and/or accepted/signed for delivery but not installed nor used but in brand new condition can be returned for a fee of $2.50 per/lb. shipping weight. A 15% restocking fee will also be incurred.
Up to 30 days from the date of purchase, items opened that have been installed and are in used condition can be returned for a fee of $2.50 per/lb. shipping weight. A 30% restocking fee will also be incurred.
Non-Returnable Items: Filters, spare parts, replacement parts, depletable items, and products sold on clearance do not qualify for return. All sales for these items are FINAL.
We gladly accept returns for all other products according to the terms described below.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Heat & Cool is required for all returns.
- Shipping weight is per the original shipping Bill of Lading (BOL) including the original shipping box, minus the weight of the shipping pallet.
- Defective merchandise must be handled through the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Customers must refuse delivery of items damaged upon delivery. This refers to visible damage to outer contents of shipment.
- Shipments with Concealed Damage must be refused by customer. "Concealed Damage" is defined as damage to inner contents. In order to detect Concealed Damage, customers must open and inspect merchandise immediately upon delivery prior to signing for delivery/acceptance of merchandise. Refer to Concealed Damage in our Shipping Policy for further explanation.
- All items must be returned in the original factory box with original factory components.
- We carefully inspect all returned merchandise upon receipt. Refunds are granted based on the condition of the returned items.
- All rebates and promotions are voided for returned items. You must return any free gifts with purchase or they will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Any deliveries refused for any reason other than shipping damage will be handled the same as a merchandise return.
- Incorrect products shipped due to our error will be rectified by us. We will gladly schedule a pick up and replace the product. We will pay all related shipping charges to and from your location.
- Your return will be processed within one week. The approved refund amount will be credited to your original form of payment or a check will be mailed to your address on file.
Other conditions may apply. We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time without notice.
Please call us at 1-800-978-5628 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Effective Date: 9/23/2015