365-Day Return Policy
Heat & Cool offers the ultimate, unprecedented 365-day return policy for uninstalled and unused merchandise. We offer support before, during and after the sale to ensure you make the best buying decision. But, if for any reason, you must make a return, we provide you with the opportunity, so buy with confidence.
You may receive a total refund of any monies for products purchased, if you cancel the sale before the order is processed. Most orders process and/or ship same day. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, it will be processed as a return with a fee of $2.99 per/lb. shipping weight.
Incorrect products shipped due to our error will be immediately rectified by us. We will gladly schedule a pick up and replace the product with no additional charges to and from your location.
Up to 365 days from the date of purchase
Items refused/not signed for delivery for any reason other than shipping damage will be returned for a fee of $2.99 per/lb. shipping weight. A 15% restocking fee will be incurred.
Up to 365 days from the date of purchase
Items accepted/signed for delivery (never installed) but in brand new condition can be returned for a fee of $2.99 per/lb. shipping weight. A 30% restocking fee will be incurred.
- Products that have been installed cannot be accepted for returns
- Filters, spare parts, replacement parts, or depletable items
- Products sold on clearance, overstock
- Products that are scratched/dented or defective
- Promotional/Free gift products as separate from entire order
We gladly accept returns for all other uninstalled products according to the terms described below:
- Products that are installed cannot be returned.
- Products must be new/not used and in resaleable condition free from any damages.
- Defective merchandise must be handled through the manufacturer’s warranty.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Heat & Cool is required for all returns.
- Shipping weight is per the original shipping Bill of Lading (BOL) including the original shipping box.
- Customers must refuse delivery of items damaged upon delivery. This refers to visible damage to outer contents of shipment.
- Shipments with Concealed Damage must be refused by customer. "Concealed Damage" is defined as damage to inner contents. In order to detect Concealed Damage, customers must open and inspect merchandise immediately upon delivery prior to signing for delivery/acceptance of merchandise. Refer to Concealed Damage in our Shipping Policy for further explanation.
- All items must be returned in the original factory box with original factory components.
- All rebates and promotions are voided for returned items.
- You must return any free gifts with purchase or they will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Any deliveries refused for any reason other than shipping damage will be handled the same as a merchandise return.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges for the products being returned. You will be responsible for products that are lost or damaged by shipping carrier. You will need to contact the shipping carrier to file claim on any shipping related issues.
When Heat & Cool Receives your returned merchandise
- Your return will be processed within one business week of receipt date.
- When we receive merchandise, we carefully inspect all returned products.
- Refunds are granted based on the condition of the returned items.
- All returns will have shipping charges deducted from refund amount, including “Free Shipping” offers, discounted shipping offers or original shipping charges.
- If returned products are approved: a refund amount will be credited to your original form of payment within 48 hours of approval. Due to varying payment methods and bank processing, some refunds may take up to 15 business days to process back to your original payment method.
- If returns are more than 180 days after purchase date, refunds cannot be returned to original payment method, a check will be mailed to your address on file.
- If returned products are not approved because they fail to meet the return requirement described in this policy: We will inform you of non-approval of your return. Your products will be kept in our warehouse shipping dock and you will be responsible for making shipping arrangements and incurring any cost associated in shipping your merchandise back to your location. If you fail to arrange pickup after 15 business days, you may incur storage fees. Please note that Heat & Cool cannot refund you for perceived product value nor assume responsibility for shipment or disposal of your returned merchandise.
- Other conditions may apply. We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time without notice.
Please call us at 1-800-978-5628 or send an email to email@example.com with any questions.
Please visit our Return Instructions for a step by step guide on making a return to Heat & Cool.
Effective Date: 3/01/2018