Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by calling us at 1-800-978-5628 or emailing us at [email protected].
- An RMA has a 15-day validity, therefore products must be received within 15 days of the RMA issue date. If you would still like to make a return after your RMA has expired and you are within the return guidelines, please contact us for a new RMA.
- Items received without an RMA will be refused/not refunded by Heat & Cool and you will be liable for any fees incurred to send the shipment back to you.
Make sure that all the components and accessories you originally received from us are returned unopened and/or clean condition. This includes all manuals and documents received in the box with original shipment.
All returns must be returned in their original factory box.
All returns must be carefully packed, otherwise carriers may decline claims if packing is insufficient. It is extremely important that you pack your return products with utmost care using the packing materials that were included with original shipment.
Please call us at 1-800-978-5628 to schedule a pick up.
Please note that Heat & Cool will dispatch an approved freight carrier to pick up the merchandise. Customers can only return items via this process using our approved freight carrier.
Return Shipping Check List:
- Include all components and accessories originally received in unopened and/or in clean condition. This includes all manuals and documents received in the box with original shipment.
- Use original factory box.
- Pack with original shipping materials to ensure safe handling.
- The RMA must be printed and attached to the box in a clear plastic pouch and a copy must be provided inside the box as well. Please do not write directly on the return boxes.
- Please call us at 1-800-978-5628 or send an email to [email protected] with any questions.