Noritz – EZ 111 Condensing Tankless Water Heater
The EZ 111 condensing tankless water heater have their hot‐and‐cold water connections located on top of the unit ‐ not the bottom, like most tankless heaters. This positioning allows the flexible water lines used by the previous tank heater to be quickly and easily reconnected to the new unit. It has a maximum flow rate of 11.1 gallons per minute (gpm).
With a maximum input of 199,900 BTUs per hour (BTU/hr), the product features two austenite 316L stainless steel heat exchangers. Up to 24 of these units can be linked together, using the optional Multi‐Unit System Controller. The product weighs only 81 pounds and is WiFi‐enabled.
- Compact Design: ANSI Z21.10.3/CSA 4.3 certified design that can be wall‐mounted indoors or installed outdoors using the optional Vent Cap
- Wifi Capable
- Heat Exchanger: Manufactured with austenite SS 316L
- Venting Options: available in Direct Vent model that can use either 2" or 3" Schedule 40 PVC/CPVC, flexible PP vent, or installed outdoors with Vent Cap.
- Direct Electronic Ignition
- Multi‐System Capability: units can be linked together by using the optional 2‐unit Quick Connect for twice the hot water capacity
- Fully Modulating: BTU input range from 18,000 to 360,000/399,800 BTUh (with Quick Connect) with stable combustion provided by gas venturi and pre‐mix burner. Each individual unit 10/11:1 Turndown Ratio
- Energy Factor (UEF): 0.96 (NG) / 0.96 (LP)
- Temperature Controls: Includes remote thermostat that can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 140°F
Your Tankless Water Heater From Heat and Cool Comes With:
- EZ 111 | Tankless Water Heater
- Energy Guide
- Installation Manual
- Owners Guide
- Parts List
- Technical Specification
Brand Noritz Model Number EZ 111 Applications Wall-Mounted Flow Rate @ 35 ºF Rise 9.8 gpm Flow Rate @ 45 ºF Rise 8.7 gpm Flow Rate @ 75 ºF Rise 4.9 gpm Flow Rate, Maximum 11.1 gpm Freeze Prevention No Hard-Wired Remote Yes Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Maximum Temperature 140 ºF Minimum Activation Rate 0.5 gpm Wattage 178 W Energy Star Yes
- Technical Specs
Brand Noritz Model Number EZ 111 Applications Wall-Mounted Flow Rate @ 35 ºF Rise 9.8 gpm Flow Rate @ 45 ºF Rise 8.7 gpm Flow Rate @ 75 ºF Rise 4.9 gpm Flow Rate, Maximum 11.1 gpm Flow Meter Alarm No Freeze Prevention No Hard-Wired Remote Yes Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor Maximum Temperature 140 ºF Minimum Activation Rate 0.5 gpm Wattage 178 W Case Zinc Aluminum Magnesium Direct Electronic Ignition Yes Energy Star Yes Finish Family Metallic Silver Heat Exchanger Warranty 12 Year year Labor Warranty 1 Year Lightning Protection Yes Min. Installation Clearance, Top 12 Inch in Min. Installation Clearance, Sides 3 Inch in Min. Installation Clearance, Front 4 Inch Parts Warranty 5 Year Limited Parts Warranty Point Of Use No Product Depth 13 in Product Height 28.3 in Product Shipping Weight 81 lb Product Width 18.2 lb Recirculation compatible Yes Water Connection Location Top Water Connection Size 3/4 Inch in Water Pressure Range, Min-Max 15-150 psig Warranty 12 Year Limited Heat Exchange year
- Product Q&A
Write Your Own Review