LG 12,000 BTU PTAC Boasts High 11.9 EER – Energy Saving and Quiet Operational Noise Energy
Make your guests’ experience at your hotel memorable with the precise and quiet cooling and heating provided by an LG PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner). LG’s 12,000 BTU PTAC model LP123CD3B with built-in 3.5 kilowatt electric heater is an industry leader with a high 11.9 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) quiet 48 dB operational sound level on low setting.
In addition to their popularity in the hospitality industry, PTACs provide year-round comfort in office buildings, nursing homes, classrooms, apartments, dormitories, and hospitals. They are conveniently installed on an interior wall with the back of the unit vented to the exterior. No ducting is required.
- GoldFin ™ Anti-corrosion protection treatment for condenser coil
- Front desk and temperature limit control
- Stylish design with top air discharge and easy pull out washable filter
Operate with a wired or wireless remote mounted thermostat. Built-in low voltage power source can accommodate a manual, auto changeover or programmable thermostat. Add a remote thermostat to any LG PTAC unit.
Enjoy worry-free operation. Programmable and built-in protection features mean you can concentrate on your business and providing guest and customer satisfaction.
Timer allows you to set the operating time of the air conditioner from one (1) hour up to a time of 12 hours. In the “off” mode, the air conditioner stops operating after the set time, while in the “on” mode, the air conditioner timer can be set so that the unit starts operating at the desired time.
Energy save mode enables the unit to minimize power consumption. When the switch is activated in the “on” position, the indoor fan turns off as soon as the compressor stops running. And in the “off” mode, the indoor fan runs continuously even if the compressor stops running.
Indoor Room Freeze Protection activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater, to prevent the pipes or fixtures from freezing if the room temperature drops to less than 40?F. This protective feature will override the front desk control of the unit mounted controls or the wall mounted controls.
- Compressor overload protection
- Energy saver mode
- Auto restart
- Digital control display
- Precise digital temperature display on unit is ADA compliant.
- Auto changeover from cool to heat available with the use of an LG wall-mounted thermostat
- LG brand rotary compressor for low vibration, low noise operation and high energy efficiency
- Compatible with most energy management systems
- Made by LG in LG factories
- Industry standard 42” width for easy and economical installation
Your LG 12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- LG PTAC Model LP123CDUC with built-in 3.5 kW electric heater
- User’s Manual
- Installation Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year sealed system parts and labor warranty
- Second through fifth year parts warranty
Brand LG Model Number LP123CDUC Application Area 550 SqFt Cooling Capacity 12200 Btu/h EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 11.9 Voltage 208/230 volt Depth 19.875 In Height 16 In Width 42 In Net Weight 99 Lbs
- Technical Specs
Brand LG Model Number LP123CDUC Application Area 550 SqFt Cooling Capacity 12200 Btu/h EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 11.9 Voltage 208/230 volt Depth 19.875 In Height 16 In Width 42 In Heating Source Type Electric heat strip Net Weight 99 Lbs Electric Heater Capacity 3.5 kW Amperage 20 A Auto Restart Yes Noise Level Hi/Med/Low 50/48 Number of Fan Speeds 2
Write Your Own Review
Electrical Components & Controls