UV Light Helps Maintains Healthy IAQ and Extends Central Air Conditioning & Heating Lifespan
Ultraviolet lamps have been used in a wide range of sterilization applications for almost 100 years, including water treatment, food processing and disinfection of hospital equipment. Clean Comfort UV coil purifiers for air handlers employ the same technology, using germicidal UV-C light to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and other microbes such as mold on the evaporator coil of your home’s heating and cooling system.
- Proven, chemical-free air purification
- 24-hour protection, even when air conditioning is not running
- Save energy by maintaining evaporator’s coil’s heat transfer efficiency
The dark and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for mold growth. If left to flourish, the mold will become airborne and circulate throughout your home. This will impact your family’s health, especially for those with allergies, asthma and other respiratory ailments. Additionally, mold creates a foul-smelling odor and shortens the lifespan of air conditioning and heating systems.
UC18S16-24B | Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 16 Inch Lamp with Magnetic Bracket
The UC series coil purifier is installed in the ductwork of your central heating and cooling system and shines UV light on the evaporator coil and coil pan around the clock. The UV-C light attacks the DNA of microbes, preventing them from replicating and eventually destroying them. Because ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) has been used for decades to help deactivate microbes without emitting chemicals, it is considered a proven and environmentally-friendly method for sterilizing indoor air.
Clean Comfort’s UV coil purifier with a 24 volt, single 14 Inch lamp maintains your indoor air quality and your HVAC system without harsh chemicals. These coil purifiers operate 24/7 even when your heating and cooling system is not operating.
- 3000V surge protection
- Magnetic lamp bracket included
- Waterproof lamp connection
- Energy efficient, low voltage, electronic ballast operates on only 24 volts and is moisture sealed for HVAC applications
- Protective, clear lamp boot makes lamp replacement easy while providing protection against moisture
- Custom bracket allows unlimited placement of lamp near cooling coil or surface
- Suitable for residential air handler installations
- 24V electronic power supply
- Connects to 24V power at control panel
- 16" lamp length
- Lamp Life: 9000 hours continuous operation
- 6 foot lamp cord
- Suitable for all residential coil systems
- Patented for delta plate installations
Your Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 16 Inch Lamp with Magnetic Bracket from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- UC18S16-24B| Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 16 Inch Lamp with Magnetic Bracket
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year limited warranty on power supply
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp
Brand Clean Comfort Model Number UC18S16-24B Recommended Usage Whole house Best For Overall clean air Installation/Design Air handler coil Air Purification Technology Anti-microbial, UV light Weight 2 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years
- Technical Specs
Brand Clean Comfort Model Number UC18S16-24B Recommended Usage Whole house Best For Overall clean air Installation/Design Air handler coil Air Purification Technology Anti-microbial, UV light Weight 2 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years Number of UV Lights 2 Electrical 24 V, 50/60 Hz Certifications ETL-US
Write Your Own Review