UV Light Helps Maintains Healthy IAQ and Extends Central Air Conditioning & Heating Lifespan
Ultraviolet lamps have been used in a wide range of sterilization applications for almost 100 years, including water treatment, food processing and disinfection of hospital equipment. Clean Comfort UV coil purifiers for air handlers employ the same technology, using germicidal UV-C light to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and other microbes such as mold on the evaporator coil of your home’s heating and cooling system.
- Proven, chemical-free air purification
- 24-hour protection, even when air conditioning is not running
- Contributes to energy-savings by maintaining evaporator’s coil’s heat transfer efficiency
The dark, cool and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for sustaining mold growth. If left to flourish, the mold will become airborne and circulate throughout your home. This will impact your family’s health, especially for those with allergies, asthma, or other respiratory ailments. Additionally, mold creates a foul-smelling odor and shortens the lifespan of air conditioning and heating systems.
UC18S14-24 | Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 14 Inch Lamp
The UC series coil purifier is installed in the ductwork of your central heating and cooling system and shines UV light on the evaporator coil and coil pan around the clock. The UVC light attacks the DNA of microbes, preventing them from replicating and eventually destroying them. Because ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) has been used for decades to help deactivate microbes without emitting chemicals, it is considered a proven and environmentally-friendly method for sterilizing indoor air.
Clean Comfort’s UV coil purifier with a 24 volt, single 14 Inch lamp maintains your indoor air quality and your HVAC system without harsh chemicals. These coil purifiers operate 24/7 even when your heating and cooling system is not operating.
- Energy efficient, low voltage, electronic ballast operates on only 24 volts and is moisture sealed for HVAC applications
- Protective, clear lamp boot makes lamp replacement easy while providing protection against moisture
- Custom lamp flange allows lamp to be installed directly in A-coil delta plate for optimal UV exposure
- Suitable for residential air handler installations
- Connects to 24V power at control panel
- 24V electronic power supply
- Custom bracket allows unlimited placement of lamp near cooling coil or surface
- 14” lamp length
- Lamp Life: 9,000 hours continuous operation
- Moisture-resistant lamp connection
- 6 foot lamp cord
- Patented for delta plate installations
Your Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 14 Inch Lamp from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- UC18S14-24| Clean Comfort UV Coil Purifier 24V 14 Inch Lamp
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year limited warranty on power supply
- 1 year limited warranty on lamp
Brand Clean Comfort Model Number UC18S14-24 Recommended Usage Whole house Best For Overall clean air Installation/Design Air handler coil Air Purification Technology Anti-microbial, UV light Weight 2 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years
- Technical Specs
Brand Clean Comfort Model Number UC18S14-24 Recommended Usage Whole house Best For Overall clean air Installation/Design Air handler coil Air Purification Technology Anti-microbial, UV light Weight 2 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years Number of UV Lights 1 Electrical 24 V, 50/60 Hz Certifications ETL-US
Write Your Own Review