Enjoy Your Pet Inside Without Side Effects from Animal Dander, Odors and Fur
Pet lovers can attest to the remarkable joy an animal companion can bring to a home. It can be heartbreaking however, if their fur, dander or unique odors make it impossible for them to remain a part of the family. Anyone in this situation will be relieved to know an Austin Air Pet Machine air purifier can make life with a pet inside of a home as wonderful as it can be.
Designed specifically to trap dander, feathers and irritating odors such as ammonia, the Austin Air Purifier is ideal for spaces as large as 1,500 square feet.
The true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration removes up to 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% down to 0.1 micron and smaller. This means it exceeds HEPA standards and any inside space where you’d like your pet to join you can be fresh and odor-free.
- Ranked No. 1 by the US Army in an independent test
- 360° intake system cleans air quickly and efficiently
- Improves overall air quality, relieves asthma/allergies
Austin air cleaners also remove chemicals and odors that have nothing to do with your pet. In fact, they remove over 3,000 chemicals and odors found in indoor air. Proven to work, Austin Air systems consistently rank highest among people worldwide and have been trusted by the American Red Cross and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in crucial times to make environmental air safe.
B410 | Austin Air Pet Machine
The Austin Air Pet Machine air purifier is driven an industry-leading inch-thick barrier of carbon/zeolite mix and 60 square feet of true medical HEPA filter. Whether or not you’re a pet owner, you’ll benefit from its overall protection from harmful bacteria, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), irritating smoke and other allergens.
- Easily move around the house with included casters
- Filters air at 400 CFM per minute with 4-stage filtration
- 3 fan speeds and low overall operational sound
FR410 | Austin Air Pet Machine Filter
You can trust that the HEPA filter is true medical grade, which means it meets the strict criteria established by the US Department of Energy. HEPA is widely known as the best filtration technology available and does not emit any ozone.
The Austin Air Pet Machine HEPA filter with carbon/zeolite mix is ideal for overall odor removal and air purification. Day after day our bodies are exposed to substantial airborne contaminants emitted from household items like furniture and cleaning supplies. Even standard building materials such as wood flooring and insulation release VOCs. Then there is dust, smoke and other allergens that further challenge our immune system. Customer testimonials reveal instant relief from coughing, wheezing, sneezing and nighttime asthma and allergy attacks after using an Austin air purifier.
- Keep your pet as close as you would like
- Breathe easier and feel better
- No more embarrasing pet odors!
F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
A fresh-smelling home begins with your Austin Air PermaFilt™ pre-filter. Designed to be vacuumed from the outside, your pre-filter lasts one year under normal use. This results in money savings compared to 3-month replacement scheduled for pre-filters with other brand air purifiers.
- Captures large particles and protects the filter
- Vacuum for longer life
- Easy replacement after 1 year
- Solid steel construction
- Baked on powder-coated paint finish
- Choose from 4 colors: white, black, sandstone and midnight blue
- Sleek, compact design blends with interior décor
- Energy saving PSC motor
- Engineered airflow creating the clean air pocket™
- Filter lasts 5 years
- Vacuumable pre-filter extends life to one year
- Special 15-lb blend of carbon and zeolite geared toward pet odors
- 60 square feet of true medical HEPA
- HEPA effectiveness preserved with foam sealing gaskets
- Easy portability using included casters
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 23” H x 14.5” W x 14.5” D
Your Austin Air Pet Machine from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- B410 | Austin Air Pet Machine
- FR410 | Austin Air Pet Machine Filter
- F400 | Austin Air Standard Pre-Filter
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
- 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
Brand Austin Air Model Number B410 Type Portable Recommended Usage Single room Best For Allergies and asthma, Odors, Overall clean air, Pet odors/allergies Manufacturer Suggested Room Size 1500 SqFt Amount of Air Moved 400 CFM Installation/Design Portable Air Purification Technology Filtration Filtration Technology HEPA, Activated carbon, Zeolite Amount of Activated Carbon 15 lbs Amount of HEPA paper 60 SqFt Pre-filter Yes Height 23 in Depth 14.5 in Width 14.5 in Weight 45 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5-year limited warranty on all parts except filter; 5-year pro-rated filter warranty
- Technical Specs
Brand Austin Air Model Number B410 Type Portable Recommended Usage Single room Best For Allergies and asthma, Odors, Overall clean air, Pet odors/allergies Manufacturer Suggested Room Size 1500 SqFt Amount of Air Moved 400 CFM Installation/Design Portable Air Purification Technology Filtration Filtration Technology HEPA, Activated carbon, Zeolite Amount of Activated Carbon 15 lbs Amount of HEPA paper 60 SqFt Pre-filter Yes Pre-filter Type Particle filter Height 23 in Depth 14.5 in Width 14.5 in Weight 45 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5-year limited warranty on all parts except filter; 5-year pro-rated filter warranty Air Intake Direction 360° Filter Seal Design Foam sealing gaskets Filter Lifetime 5 years Pre-filter Replacement Schedule Annually Control Manual Included Accessories Casters Available Accessories Hospital Plug Power Consumption 115 W Voltage 120 volt
Write Your Own Review