Through-the-Wall Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner Heat Pumps Provide Zoned Cooling & Heating Solution
Klimaire Package Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) and Heat Pump (PTHP) units are designed to provide year-round comfort in hotel, motel, office buildings, nursing homes, classrooms, apartments, dormitories, and hospitals. They are built to the industry standard 42 inch width and fit in standard 16 inch existing wall sleeves.
Klimaire PTHP units all come standard with electric heaters. PTHP’s provide energy-efficient heating and cooling using reverse cycle technology. The electric heat strip is only used as supplemental heat when the temperature drops too low for the heat pump to provide energy-efficient heating. This is generally only a few days out of the year.
Your Klimaire 9,000 BTU KTHN unit has a heat pump cooling capacity of 9,000 BTU's and heating capacity of 8,100 BTU's. The emergency/back up electric heat strip provides 3.5 kW or 11,900 BTUs of heat output.
These through the wall all-in-one heating and cooling units are ideal for new constructions and replacement applications. The KTHN package terminal units are durable, quiet, reliable, and easy to maintain. Standard features provide maximum flexibility to meet any application requirement as well as reduce installation and labor costs.
- Compatible with standard wall thermostats
- Equipped with a built-in receiver for an optional wireless remote
- Front office control via dip switch configuration is ideal for hospitality and healthcare facilities
Every Klimaire KTHN PTAC and PTHP unit is built with an LED lit easy push button control panel for the selection of heating or cooling mode, fan-only mode and precise temperature adjustment. Fresh air intake design and the washable polypropylene air filter ensure indoor air quality. The large diameter indoor tangential fan wheel and dual motor configuration contribute to low operational noise and uniform airflow.
- 24 V wall thermostat can be easily hooked up for added convenience
- 208-230 volts
- Display temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Quiet operation ensured due to separate indoor outdoor motor
- Air filter easily pulls out for washing
- Washable filter is preferred for hospitality, assisted living and residential applications
- Factory supplied power cord with 3-prong grounding plug and current detection device with reset
- Increase energy-savings with front office control
- Save valuable room space with slim 7 ¾” front depth
MS-CBSC Klimaire Breeze Smart Controller (Optional / Not included)Klimaire Breeze is a plug & play smart air conditioner controller. It’s simple to install. You can hang it on the wall or place it on a table in AC / Heat Pump's line of sight. Your smart controller directly connects to your home Wi-Fi router and controls your air conditioner through IR signals. Klimaire Breeze smart controller is compatible with amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, helps you to save on your energy bills.For more details see accessories tab
Your Klimaire KTHN PTHP from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- 9,000 BTU Klimaire PTHP Heat Pump
- 3.5 kW Electric Heater
- Power cord with 3-prong grounding plug
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTHN009E3H211-BC Application Area 400 SqFt Cooling Capacity 9000 Btu/h Heating Capacity (Heat Pump) 8100 BTU/h Heating Capacity (Heat Strip) 11900 BTU/h EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 11.3 Voltage 208/230 volt Depth 21 In Height 16 In Width 42 In Net Weight 106.9 Lbs
- Technical Specs
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTHN009E3H211-BC Application Area 400 SqFt Cooling Capacity 9000 Btu/h Heating Capacity (Heat Pump) 8100 BTU/h Heating Capacity (Heat Strip) 11900 BTU/h EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 11.3 Voltage 208/230 volt Depth 21 In Height 16 In Width 42 In Heating Source Type Heat Pump Net Weight 106.9 Lbs Electric Heater Capacity 3.5 kW Auto Restart Yes DIP Switch for Front Office Control Yes DIP Switch for Temperature Limits Yes Noise Level Hi/Med/Low 50/48/46 Number of Fan Speeds 3 Plug Type LCDI 6-20P Power Cord & Plug 12AWGx3 Through the Wall Depth 13.75 In
Write Your Own Review