Goodman High Efficiency Furnace Heats Your Home For Less
When you choose a Goodman high efficiency gas furnace system you're not the only one who benefits. High efficiency means you'll lower your operating cost – great for you! And you'll reduce your environmental footprint – great for the global community. Then, of course, anyone who spends time in your house will enjoy balanced room comfort and better indoor air quality. Invest in Goodman and share the comfort.
This 80% high efficiency 80,000 BTU2‐stage condensing furnace by Goodman, model GMVC80805DN has been carefully engineered to work to its fullest capacity. When it comes to your personal comfort, no detail has been overlooked. The furnace's variable speed ECM blower gently ramps up or down according to heating demands keeping sound at a minimum and energy costs low. The multiple continuous fan speed options quietly circulate the air keeping the temperature balanced and steady.
Unlike a standard furnace, which vents left‐over heat out of your home in the form of exhaust, the Goodman high‐efficient furnace passes the exhaust through a secondary stainless steel heat exchanger to extract additional heat. That extra heat – up to 30% more – which would have otherwise been wasted is circulated through your home by a near‐silent two‐speed induced draft blower. The end result is 80 cents out of every dollar you spend on heating is used to keep your home warm.
The two‐stage gas valve works in unison with the variable speed motor to save energy and maintain an even indoor temperature by adjusting its airflow according to the heating demands of your home. Also enjoy advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts and continuous monitoring of the system's performance. Ideal for installation in a closet, alcove, utility room, basement or attic.
- Two‐stage gas valve operates on twostage or single‐stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable‐speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self‐diagnostics and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120‐volt or 24‐volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two‐speed induced draft blower
- California Low NOx emissions‐compliant models available
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, heavy‐gauge steel cabinet with durable baked‐enamel finish
- Multi‐position installation: GMVC8: upflow, horizontal left or right GCVC8: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side‐ or bottom‐return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) <= 2%
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
What's IncludedYour Goodman Gas Furnace from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- GMVC80805DN | Gas Furnace
- Technical Specification
- Series Brochure
- Installation Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
Brand Goodman Model Number GMVC80805DN Heating Capacity 80000 Btu/h Gas Furnace Configuration Upflow, Horizontal Left or Right Heating Efficiency (AFUE) 80% Energy Star Yes Available AC Capacity Range 2.5 - 5.0 Blower Motor Variable Speed ECM Gas Valve Type 2 Stage Fuel Type Natural gas Flue Vent Pipe Metal Flue Location Top Cabinet Width 24 ½ in Cabinet Depth 28 in Cabinet Height 33 in Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 10 Manufacturer Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty Lifetime Low NOx Emission Yes
- Technical Specs
Brand Goodman Model Number GMVC80805DN Heating Capacity 80000 Btu/h Gas Furnace Configuration Upflow, Horizontal Left or Right Heating Efficiency (AFUE) 80% Energy Star Yes Available AC Capacity Range 2.5 - 5.0 Blower Motor Variable Speed ECM Gas Valve Type 2 Stage Fuel Type Natural gas Flue Vent Pipe Metal Flue Location Top MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker) 15 Amp Cabinet Width 24 ½ in Cabinet Depth 28 in Cabinet Height 33 in Shipping Weight 129 lbs Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 10 Manufacturer Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty Lifetime Low NOx Emission Yes Blower Capacity 2000 cfm Heating Source Type Gas Installation Type Central Ducted Electrical 115 V, 60 Hz
Write Your Own Review