Light Commercial Ductless Units Provide Turn-key Indoor comfort
Klimaire ductless light commercial air conditioner heat pump systems allow HVAC installation in spaces where ductwork is impractical or impossible. Eliminating the need for ductwork is not the only advantage. Klimaire inverter-driven mini-splits also provide “true zone control,” which means each indoor unit individually controls the temperature and humidity in the room where it’s installed. The inverter-driven compressor also stabilizes room temperature and saves energy.
By means of a microprocessor, inverter mechanics sense the indoor air temperature and adjust compressor speed to run in synch with the amount of heating or cooling required to maintain the temperature. In contrast, a standard on/off system runs at maximum speed until the set temperature is reached and then turns off. The temperature must change in order for the system to turn on again. This abrupt powering on and off of the system creates uncomfortable hot and cold swings and is not energy-efficient.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Eliminating constant powering on and off translates into longer system life
- Heat pump plus inverter can cut energy by 49%
High-tech but simple to install and use, Klimaire mini-splits are 4-in-1 systems. Choose from heating, cooling, fan and dehumidification modes. Self-diagnostics and fault display codes also make preventative maintenance simple.
KTIR048-H2G1 | Indoor Unit
Klimaire recessed compact ceiling cassettes are discrete and elegant with a very low profile only a flush grille showing on the ceiling. They provide cooling and heating capacity with a 360º distribution with the latest fan technology, providing comfort to every corner of the room. They extend the application area beyond the zone they are located via optional flex duct to an adjacent room. The off-white grille blends with any ceiling.
- Fits into 33.1”x33.1” ceiling grid.
- Six-inch supply duct optional side connections to provide air to an adjacent room.
- Flexible installation with built-in condensate pump
- Fresh air intake design 2.5” φ
- Remote Control -Unit comes with a smart remote control that allows the user to set custom control parameters. A wall remote holder is included.
- Total comfort – 3D air flow technology distribute air evenly throughout the room, different flap angles provide better air circulation for either heating or cooling, Silence operation enables the system to work in low frequency and indoor unit brings faint breeze, reduces noise level and creates a quiet and comfortable room for applications where noise reduction is vital.
- Dehumidification-The unit efficiently dehumidifies with its dry mode function without changing the room temperature. Sleep Mode-Helps to maintain the most comfortable temperature for a deep sleep and save more energy. Self-diagnosis – Microprocessor in the main electronic board performs self-diagnostics and displays error codes to make maintenance simple. Auto swing louver – The auto swing Louver function ensures that the air direction corresponds to the mode selected.
- Auto-restart - After a power interruption when the power returns the unit will restart automatically at the previous function settings.
- Anti-cold draft - If the ambient temperature is low and when the unit is turn on in heat mode; it will warm up prior to starting the fan operation to prevent a cold air blast to make people feel more comfortable.
- Alarm – Unit has the capability to alert the user with an optional long distance alarm if there is any malfunction.
- Extended heating can be achieved in ambient conditions as low as 5º F.
The 48,000 BTU KTIR series off-white front panel easily blends with room and ceiling design. The Decorative front panel is removable and replaceable so it makes it easier to maintain and keep clean.
- Decorative front panel fits on a 48,000 BTU KTIR Series Cassette Indoor Unit
- The Unit’s off white decorative panel easily blends in with room and ceiling design.
- The front removable panel for easy cleaning
KSIR | Outdoor Unit
KSIR048-H218-O is a compact outdoor unit that requires minimal ground space and can be mounted to a wall with a wall mounting bracket (see accessories). Pre-charged up to 25 feet of refrigerant piping. An automatic defrost prevents condensation from freezing and damaging the compressor. The built-in base pan heater ensures reliable operation in temperature as low as 5º F. A built-in crank case heater protects your compressor for a longer lifespan.
- Refrigerant leak detection
- Double cam twin rotary compressor
- Auto defrost, base pan heater plus crank case heater
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 8.5
- Refrigerant lines sizes: Liquid side: 3/8" ; Gas side: 5/8"
- Anti-cold air function
- Full-function remote control and built-in emergency MANUAL switch button
- Indoor unit has multi-refrigerant outlet pipes: left/right/rear
- ON/OFF programmable timer
- Optional wired wall thermostat can be plugged-in easily for commercial or non-remote control use
- Indoor unit is pre-vacuumed and outdoor unit is pre-charged
- Indoor gardens / hydroponic gardening
- Room additions to homes or offices
- Fitness Centers
- Family rooms
- Wine cellars
Your Klimaire KSIR Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump System from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- KTIR048-H2G1 | Indoor Unit
- KSIR048-H218 | Outdoor Unit
- Remote Control With Wall Bracket Holder
- Indoor Unit Wall Mounting Bracket
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR048-H218 + KTIR048-H2G1 Indoor Model Number KTIR048-H2G1 Outdoor Model Number KSIR048-H218 Application Area 3200 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 48000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 50000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Efficiency (SEER) 16.8 Voltage 208/230 Volt MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 50 amps System Shipping Weight 363 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty 1 year parts 5 years compressor
- Technical Specs
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR048-H218 + KTIR048-H2G1 Indoor Model Number KTIR048-H2G1 Outdoor Model Number KSIR048-H218 Application Area 3200 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 48000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 50000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Efficiency (SEER) 16.8 Voltage 208/230 Volt MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 50 amps System Shipping Weight 363 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 1 year parts 5 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Technology Inverter EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 9.5 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 11 Refrigerant R-410A
Specifications for model: KSIR048-H218
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR048-H218 Nominal Capacity (TON) 4 TON Cooling Capacity (Nominal) 48000 Btu/h Heating Capacity (Nominal) 48000 Btu Efficiency (SEER) 18 Voltage 208/230 Volt HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 10 MCA (Minimum Circuit Ampacity) 25 amps MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker) 50 Amp Refrigerant Type R-410A Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 1 Manufacturer Compressor Limited Warranty 5 Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Compressor Type Rotary Expansion Device Capillary tube
Specifications for model: KTIR048-H2G1
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTIR048-H2G1 Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Air Flow (Hi/Mi/Lo) 1177/1030/853 Noise Level Hi/Med/Low (dB) 55/52/49 Liquid Line Size 3/8" Suction Line Size 5/8" Voltage 208/230 Volt Control Type Wireless Remote Refrigerant R-410A Width 33.1 Depth 33.1 Height 11.3 Product Shipping Weight 80 lb Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 1
Write Your Own Review
Electrical Components & Controls