Light Commercial Ductless Units Provide Turn-key Indoor comfort
Klimaire ductless light commercial air conditioner heat pump systems allow HVAC installation in spaces where ductwork is impractical or impossible. Eliminating the need for ductwork is not the only advantage. Klimaire inverter-driven mini-splits also provide “true zone control,” which means each indoor unit individually controls the temperature and humidity in the room where it’s installed. The inverter-driven compressor also stabilizes room temperature and saves energy.
By means of a microprocessor, inverter mechanics sense the indoor air temperature and adjust compressor speed to run in synch with the amount of heating or cooling required to maintain the temperature. In contrast, a standard on/off system runs at maximum speed until the set temperature is reached and then turns off. The temperature must change in order for the system to turn on again. This abrupt powering on and off of the system creates uncomfortable hot and cold swings and is not energy-efficient.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Eliminating constant powering on and off translates into longer system life
- Heat pump plus inverter can cut energy by 49%
High-tech but simple to install and use, Klimaire mini-splits are 4-in-1 systems. Choose from heating, cooling, fan and dehumidification modes. Self-diagnostics and fault display codes also make preventative maintenance simple.
KTIR | Indoor Unit KTIM036-H218 + KTIM024-DFP
Klimaire KTIM036-H218 + KTIM024-DFP recessed ceiling cassette unit 360º flow system distributes comfort to every corner of the room. Additionally it can share this capacity with an adjacent room by means of flex duct connection. The exposed decorative panel in an off-white color blends with any interior decor.
- Full-function remote control
- Sleep mode
- Built-in drain pump simplifies maintenance
The 24,000 BTU KTIM series off-white front panel easily blends with room and ceiling design. The Decorative front panel is removable and replaceable so it makes it easier to maintain and keep clean.
- Decorative front panel fits on a 24,000 BTU KTIR Series Cassette Indoor Unit
- The Unit’s off white decorative panel easily blends in with room and ceiling design.
- The front removable panel for easy cleaning
KSIR | Outdoor Unit
KSIR036-H218-O is a compact outdoor unit that requires minimal ground space and can be mounted to a wall with a wall mounting bracket (see accessories). Pre-charged up to 25 feet of refrigerant piping. An automatic defrost prevents condensation from freezing and damaging the compressor. The built-in base pan heater ensures reliable operation in temperature as low as 5º F. A built-in crank case heater protects your compressor for a longer lifespan.
- Refrigerant leak detection
- Double cam twin rotary compressor
- Auto defrost, base pan heater plus crank case heater
- EER (Energy Efficiency Rating): 8.5
- Refrigerant lines sizes: Liquid side: 3/8" ; Gas side: 5/8"
- Anti-cold air function
- Full-function remote control and built-in emergency MANUAL switch button
- Indoor unit has multi-refrigerant outlet pipes: left/right/rear
- ON/OFF programmable timer
- Optional wired wall thermostat can be plugged-in easily for commercial or non-remote control use
- Indoor unit is pre-vacuumed and outdoor unit is pre-charged
- Indoor gardens / hydroponic gardening
- Room additions to homes or offices
- Fitness Centers
- Family rooms
- Wine cellars
Your Klimaire KSIE Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump System from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- KTIM036-H218 | Indoor Unit
- KTIM0024-DFP | Front panel
- KSIR036-H218-O | Outdoor Unit
- Remote control with wall bracket holder
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR036-H218 + KTIM036-H2 + KTIM024-DFP Indoor Model Number KTIM036-H2 Outdoor Model Number KSIR036-H218 Application Area 2400 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 36000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 38000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Recessed Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Efficiency (SEER) 17.2 Voltage 208/230 Volt System Shipping Weight 225 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty 1 Year Parts - 5 year Compressor
- Technical Specs
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR036-H218 + KTIM036-H2 + KTIM024-DFP Indoor Model Number KTIM036-H2 Outdoor Model Number KSIR036-H218 Application Area 2400 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 36000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 38000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Recessed Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Efficiency (SEER) 17.2 Voltage 208/230 Volt System Shipping Weight 225 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 1 Year Parts - 5 year Compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Technology Inverter EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 9 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 10.5 Refrigerant R410A Certifications ETL - AHRI
Specifications for model: KSIR036-H218
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIR036-H218 Nominal Capacity (TON) 3 TON Cooling Capacity (Nominal) 36000 Btu/h Heating Capacity (Nominal) 36000 Btu Efficiency (SEER) 18 Voltage 208/230 Volt HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 10 MCA (Minimum Circuit Ampacity) 25 amps MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker) 35 Amp Refrigerant Type R-410A Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 1 year parts 5 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Expansion Device Capillary tube
Specifications for model: KTIM036-H2 + KTIM024-DFP
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTIM036-H2 + KTIM024-DFP Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Liquid Line Size 3/8" Suction Line Size 5/8" Refrigerant R-410A Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 1
Write Your Own Review
Electrical Components & Controls