LG's multi zone system solutions offer stylish and energy-efficient products to the residential and light commercial consumer. A variety of indoor units are available for any application with a wide range of options to suit your home functionality and decor. Wall Mounted Multi Zone products offered by LG Air Conditioning Technologies:
These optional indoor units, combined with small footprint outdoor units, provide both physical comfort and a stylish aesthetic.
How LG Multi Zone systems work
LG heat pump systems consist of three basic components: An inverter (variable speed) outdoor heat pump, stylish and quiet indoor units, and a conduit with piping and wiring to connect the outdoor unit to each indoor unit. Multiple indoor units allow precise indoor temperature control throughout your home and provide the ability to adjust the temperature in each area to meet your needs.
Benefits of LG Multi Zone systems:
LG Multi F whole-home comfort systems provide powerful, efficient heating and cooling with up to eight indoor units operating off a single outdoor unit. In fact, most combinations are ENERGY STAR Certified. Individual room temperature control with low operating cost are at your fingertips with LG Multi F. Installation is easy and does not require major renovations - the pipes connecting your outdoor unit to the indoor units are small and easy to run throughout your house. Your contractor can usually install a whole-home system in just a few days start-to-finish and adding an additional indoor unit down the road is simple and cost-effective. Using three or more indoor units is more cost-effective and uses less space than installing three individual single-zone systems.
LSN090HSV4 x 3 | Indoor Unit - Wall Mounted High Efficiency Line
Made available with three 9,000 BTU/h, these energy-saving indoor units are matched with energy-efficient Inverter (variable-speed compressor) technology outdoor units.
- Cooling capacity regulated by the variable speed compressor, ranging from 16,000 – 31,000 Btu/h.
- Heating capacity likewise, ranging from 17,820 – 34,155 Btu/h
- Energy Saving up to 20.2 SEER and 9.8 HSPF
- Ultra-Quiet Operation - Indoor unit sound pressure 19 dB (Sleep Mode)
- Operation Range Cooling: 14˚F to 118˚F -Heating: -4˚F to 65˚F
- Inverter driven precision load matching - maximizes compressor efficiency, minimizing power consumption. In layman language, all three indoor units running simultaneously, this inverter enabled combination will provide a maximum cooling load of 31,500 BTU/h. Under changing ambient and demand conditions, this multi zone system will deliver a minimum cooling capacity of 16,200 BTU/h.
- Optional Low Ambient Wind Baffle Kit allows operation down to 0˚F in Cooling
LMU30CHV | Outdoor Unit
This Multi Zone outdoor unit and three, indoor units as specified above deliver Nominal 30,000 BTU/h for maximum design flexibility. Space-saving footprint in a heat pump configuration, these Multi Zone outdoor units include advanced Inverter (variable-drive compressor) technology, and enable easy installation with little to no ductwork required.
- Inverter variable-speed compressor on the outdoor unit for energy-saving operation
- Defrost / De-icing capabilities
- Inverter variable-speed on the outdoor unit
- Restart delay of three minutes
- Self-diagnosis capabilities
- Soft start reduces power surges to electrical systems
- Auto operation and auto restart operation
- Operates down to 14°F in cooling mode
- Operates -4°F to 64°F in heating without additional low ambient controls
- R410A refrigerant
- Whole Home System
- Room additions
- Family rooms
- Wine cellars
Your LG Multi-Zone System from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- LSN090HSV4 x 3 | Indoor Unit
- LMU30CHV | Outdoor Unit
- Indoor unit mounting plates
- Remote controls and batteries
- Installation manual
- Manufacturer warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty
- 7 years compressor limited warranty
Brand LG Model Number LMU30CHV + LSN090HSV5 + LSN090HSV5 + LSN090HSV5 Indoor 1: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Indoor 2: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Indoor 3: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Outdoor Model Number LMU30CHV Number of Zones (Rooms) 3 System Cooling Capacity 36000 BTU System Heating Capacity 38400 BTU Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Energy Star Yes Efficiency (SEER) 20.2 Voltage 208/230 Volt System Total Weight 226 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty 5 years parts 7 years compressor
- Technical Specs
Brand LG Model Number LMU30CHV + LSN090HSV5 + LSN090HSV5 + LSN090HSV5 Indoor 1: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Indoor 2: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Indoor 3: Model Number LSN090HSV4 Outdoor Model Number LMU30CHV Number of Zones (Rooms) 3 System Cooling Capacity (BTU) 36000 BTU System Heating Capacity 38400 BTU Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Energy Star Yes Efficiency (SEER) 20.2 Voltage 208/230 Volt System Total Weight 226 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 5 years parts 7 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Technology Inverter HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 9.8 Refrigerant R-410A Certifications ETL, AHRI Performance Certified 210/240
Specifications for model: LMU30CHV
Brand LG Model Number LMU30CHV Nominal Capacity (TON) 2.5 TON Cooling Capacity (Nominal) 36000 Btu/h Heating Capacity (Nominal) 38000 Btu Voltage 208/230 Volt Liquid Line Size 1/4" Suction Line Size 1/2" MCA (Minimum Circuit Ampacity) 16.6 amps MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection-Breaker) 25 Amp Noise Level Hi/Med/Low (dB) 52 Refrigerant Type R-410A Width 37.3 Depth 15.5 Height 32.8 Product Shipping Weight 148 lb Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years Manufacturer Compressor Limited Warranty 7 years Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Compressor Type Twin?Rotary Inverter
Specifications for model: LSN090HSV4
Brand LG Model Number LSN090HSV4 Mounting Type Wall Mount Air Flow (Hi/Mi/Lo) 247 / 230 / 212 Noise Level Hi/Med/Low (dB) 38 / 33 / 23 Liquid Line Size 1/4" Suction Line Size 3/8" Drain Pipe Connection 27/32, 5/8 Voltage 208/230 Volt Control Type Wireless Remote Refrigerant R-410A Width 35.2 Depth 8.25 Height 11.25 Product Shipping Weight 26 lb Manufacturer Parts Limited Warranty 5 years parts - 7 years compressor
Write Your Own Review
Electrical Components & Controls