Light Commercial Ductless Units Provide Turn-key Indoor comfort
Klimaire ductless light commercial air conditioner heat pump systems allow HVAC installation in spaces where ductwork is impractical or impossible. Eliminating the need for ductwork is not the only advantage. Klimaire inverter-driven mini-splits also provide “true zone control,” which means each indoor unit individually controls the temperature and humidity in the room where it’s installed. The inverter-driven compressor also stabilizes room temperature and saves energy.
By means of a microprocessor, inverter mechanics sense the indoor air temperature and adjust compressor speed to run in synch with the amount of heating or cooling required to maintain the temperature. In contrast, a standard on/off system runs at maximum speed until the set temperature is reached and then turns off. The temperature must change in order for the system to turn on again. This abrupt powering on and off of the system creates uncomfortable hot and cold swings and is not energy-efficient.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Eliminating constant powering on and off translates into longer system life
- Heat pump plus inverter can cut energy by 49%
High-tech but simple to install and use, Klimaire mini-splits are 4-in-1 systems. Choose from heating, cooling, fan and dehumidification modes. Self-diagnostics and fault display codes also make preventative maintenance simple.
KTIR12-H2 | Indoor Unit
Klimaire recessed compact ceiling cassettes are discrete and elegant with a very low profile only a flush grille showing on the ceiling. They provide cooling and heating capacity with a 360º distribution with the latest fan technology, providing comfort to every corner of the room. They extend the application area beyond the zone they are located via optional flex duct to an adjacent room. The off-white grille blends with any ceiling.
- Compact cassettes fit into standard 24”x24” ceiling grid.
- Six-inch supply duct optional side connections to provide air to an adjacent room.
- Flexible installation with built-in condensate pump
- Fresh air intake design 2.5” φ
- Remote Control -Unit comes with a smart remote control that allows the user to set custom control parameters. A wall remote holder is included.
- Total comfort – 3D air flow technology distribute air evenly throughout the room, different flap angles provide better air circulation for either heating or cooling, Silence operation enables the system to work in low frequency and indoor unit brings faint breeze, reduces noise level and creates a quiet and comfortable room for applications where noise reduction is vital.
- Dehumidification-The unit efficiently dehumidifies with its dry mode function without changing the room temperature. Sleep Mode-Helps to maintain the most comfortable temperature for a deep sleep and save more energy. Self-diagnosis – Microprocessor in the main electronic board performs self-diagnostics and displays error codes to make maintenance simple. Auto swing louver – The auto swing Louver function ensures that the air direction corresponds to the mode selected.
- Auto-restart - After a power interruption when the power returns the unit will restart automatically at the previous function settings.
- Anti-cold draft - If the ambient temperature is low and when the unit is turn on in heat mode; it will warm up prior to starting the fan operation to prevent a cold air blast to make people feel more comfortable.
- Alarm – Unit has the capability to alert the user with an optional long distance alarm if there is any malfunction.
- Extended heating can be achieved in ambient conditions as low as 5º F.
The 12,000 BTU KTIR series off-white front panel easily blends with room and ceiling design. The Decorative front panel is removable and replaceable so it makes it easier to maintain and keep clean.
- Decorative front panel fits on a 12,000 BTU KTIR Series Cassette Indoor Unit
- The Unit’s off white decorative panel easily blends in with room and ceiling design.
- The front removable panel for easy cleaning
KSIE | Outdoor Unit
Klimaire KSIE012-H220-O unit is integrated with DC Inverter technology enables variable compressor speed, reducing the power usage to the minimum while keeping the indoor temperature steady and constantly controls the dehumidification process for better indoor air Quality and comfort. The outdoor unit is equipped with base pan heater ensures proper defrost drainage and compressor heating belt for longevity during harsh winter conditions. These features allow the unit to operate in winter temperature as low as-5ºF.
- Pre-charged for up to 25 feet of copper tubing
- Double cam twin rotary compressor
- Auto defrost
- Auto restart in cases of power outages
- Sleep mode adjusts temperature so you fall asleep faster and stay asleep
- Anti-cold air function
- ON/OFF programmable timer
- Optional wired wall thermostat can be plugged-in easily for commercial or non-remote control use
- Indoor unit is pre-vacuumed and outdoor unit is pre-charged
- Indoor gardens / hydroponic gardening
- Room additions
- Family rooms
- Wine cellars
Your Klimaire KSIE Ductless Mini-Split Inverter Air Conditioner Heat Pump System from Heat & Cool Comes With:
- KTIR12-H2 | Indoor Unit
- KSIE012-H220-O | Outdoor Unit
- Remote control with wall bracket holder
- Installation Manual
- User’s Manual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year parts limited warranty
- 5 years compressor limited warranty
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIE012-H220-O + KTIR12-H2 Indoor Model Number KTIR12-H2 Outdoor Model Number KSIE012-H220-O Application Area 550 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 12000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 12000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Voltage 208/230 Volt MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 15 amps System Shipping Weight 136 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty 1 year parts 5 years compressor
- Technical Specs
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIE012-H220-O + KTIR12-H2 Indoor Model Number KTIR12-H2 Outdoor Model Number KSIE012-H220-O Application Area 550 SqFt Number of Zones (Rooms) 1 Cooling Capacity 12000 Btu/h Heating Capacity 12000 Btu/h Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Application Heat Pump/heating & cooling Voltage 208/230 Volt MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 15 amps System Shipping Weight 136 lbs Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 1 year parts 5 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Technology Inverter EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 14 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) 10.5 Refrigerant R-410A Certifications AHRI, ETL
Specifications for model: KSIE012-H220-O
Brand Klimaire Model Number KSIE012-H220-O Matching Outdoor Unit KSIE012-H220-I Application Area 550 SqFt Mounting Style Wall Nominal Capacity (TON) 1 TON Air Volume 1120 CFM DC Inverter Technology Yes Height 21.81 In Width 31.5 In Depth 13.11 In Voltage 208/230 Volt Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 1 year parts 5 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Noise Level Hi/Med/Low (dB) 57.5 Liquid Line Size 1/4" Suction Line Size 1/2" EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) 13 MCA (Minimum Circuit Ampacity) 15 amps MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 15 amps Weight 81.6 lbs Certifications AHRI, ETL, ENERGY STAR
Specifications for model: KTIR12-H2
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTIR12-H2 Application Area 550 SqFt Mounting Style Ceiling cassette Nominal Capacity (TON) 1 TON Air Volume 379 CFM Filter Cleaning Methods Washable, Vacuumable Height 10.24 In Width 22.44 In Depth 22.44 In Voltage 208/230 Volt Manufacturer Limited Warranty (text) 1 year parts 5 years compressor Electrical 208-230 V, 1 Phase, 60 Hz Noise Level Hi/Med/Low (dB) 43/39/36 Ambient Temperature Cooling Range 62~90 Ambient Temperature Heating Range 32~86 Liquid Line Size 1/4" Suction Line Size 1/2" MCA (Minimum Circuit Ampacity) 12 amps MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection) 15 amps Weight 5.51 lbs Certifications AHRI, ETL
Specifications for model: KTIR12-DFP
Brand Klimaire Model Number KTIR12-DFP Mounting Type Ceiling Cassette Width 28.2 Depth 28.2 Height 4.8 Product Shipping Weight 10 lb
- Product Q&A
Write Your Own Review
Electrical Components & Controls